Fixed rate fixes, no hidden costs, one-time cost of call and labor, which includes all labor.
washing machine Repair dubai and all areas of dubai. Fix repairs has over 15 years of experience repairing washing machines in dubai. We are the local experts in washing machine repairs. Contact our friendly team today to discuss how we can help you.
It’s the worst feeling in the world! You load the washing machine with the dirty laundry, turn it on and get to work, confident that by the time you get home, the kids’ soccer gear will be clean for tomorrow. And you might come home to find him still sitting there, full of dry, soiled clothes – no washing.
Washing machine failures are perhaps the most disruptive and frustrating domestic disaster that affects your daily commute. It is a crisis that needs urgent action. Most people fear that washing machine repairs are expensive and may not last long, so they often choose to spend on a new washer that solves the problem quickly and with minimal hassle.
Stop and think again! With fix repairs, you can be sure that repairs are in most cases much cheaper than replacement, and if they probably aren’t, we’ll be honest and tell you that we don’t think the repair will be economical. We charge a flat fee for washer repairs, which we’ll give you up front, so there are no hidden surprises.
Washing machine repair Dubai
Also, our highly trained and experienced washing machine engineers will come to you quickly wherever you live in or around dubai (see areas we cover) with our fully equipped repair truck. We’re usually able to make effective washing machine repairs right away – no waiting for replacement parts – on any make or model of washing machine, so no time is wasted.
Washing machine repair Dubai
Our repair teams work seven days a week, so you can book an appointment at a time that suits you. When you name it, it’s helpful to give us the make and model of your washing machine, and a general idea of what’s wrong with it. This will ensure that our engineers are provided with the right parts and tools to diagnose and repair the fault.
There’s no reason why your washing machine can’t continue to give you years of loyal service after it’s been repaired by our experts. It certainly helps if you give your hard-working machine an idea every now and then to keep it well maintained. We offer washing machine servicing periodically, and you can read our washing machine care tips to find out what you can do yourself to extend the life of your washer.
Is your washing machine broken?
We can fix:
Washing machine repair Dubai – common washing machine faults
• even if the washing machine does not stop working completely, it may still show signs of illness. If you notice any of these symptoms, it is wise to contact your washer repair team at vix repairs immediately, to ensure that the problem does not get any worse and becomes difficult to fix:
• vibrate and bounce. Most washing machines shiver and vibrate to a certain degree, but if your washer suddenly becomes more aggressive in its movements, it is best to check the shock absorbers.
• if water does not drain from the machine, it could just be a clogged hose or filter, something more serious such as a broken pump or a serious failure in the machine itself. Contact us for help.
• torn clothes. Yes, ripped jeans may be fashionable, but if your washing machine starts chewing up your laundry, it’s not trying to be fashionable. Contact an expert to see if there is a problem with the roller.
• excessive noise, such as heavy vibration, may be a sign that something has come loose or spilled behind the cylinder, there may be a problem with the pump or the bearings may be worn out or damaged.
• failure to rotate can be due to something as simple as carrying too much load, or it could be a sign of engine problems or a clogged drain pump.
• if there is no water inlet, first check the taps and faucet hose connection for obstructions. If everything seems fine, there may be a problem with the water valve or the pump faucets, and it would be best to contact the professionals.
• if the door does not open, you will need to make sure that there is no water in the washer because most washing machines will not open if water is in the drum. Faulty doors are also stopped to swap problems that prevent the lock from releasing, or possibly jamming due to damage. Don’t worry, we can fix it.
• when the machine stops working and will not start, there is no need for there to be a catastrophic failure. The cause could be a defective or damaged switch, wiring, overheating, or the interlock on the door not working. Contact fix repairs to diagnose and fix the problem.
• if your washing machine smells bad, it just needs a good clean and rinse through. Mold and bacteria can build up in filters, detergent drawers and around rubber seals.
Big brand washing machine repair
The list of washing machine malfunctions and malfunctions that can occur above is just the tip of the iceberg regarding potential repairs that your washer might need in its life span.
Washing machines are our most-working home appliance – especially in a busy family home – so it’s inevitable that things will break and break sometimes.
A breakdown isn’t necessarily final – certainly not when the fix repairs team is called in to address it.
Our engineers perform quick assessments and diagnoses and are adept at dealing with all kinds of issues such as replacing faulty drums, clogged pumps, repairing broken door gaskets, broken belts and installing new switches.
It makes no difference what make or model of washing machine you have – our clever technicians know them all, from those with the latest technology features like samsung’s “addwash” and whirlpool’s “freshcare” and the latest energy and water savings to older machines that are still going strong years later. Many.
We cover all areas in Dubai
Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Academic City, International City, Al Warqa, Al Warqaa, Al Warqa’a, Rashidiya, Rashidiyah, Mirdif, Mirdiff, Al Garhood, Dubai Festival City, Al Garhood, Al Garhoud, Al Ghusais, Al Qusais, Dubai Airport, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Al Mamzar, Al Waheda, Abu Hail, Al Baraha, Al Murar, Hyatt, Deira, Fish Market Al Sabkham Al Ras Hor, Al Anz, Al Mankhool, Karama, Zabeel, Al Jafiliya, Jaffiliya, Jafiliyah, Jafiliah, Dubai Healthcare, City (DHCC), Oud Metha, Al Quoz, Dubai International, Financial Center (DIFC), Downtown Dubai, Old Town Dubai, Business Bay, Nad Al Sheba, Nadd Al Shiba, Dubai Design District, Jumeirah 1, Jumeirah 2, Jumeirah 3, Al Wasl, Al Safa, Umm Al Sheif, Umm Suqiem, Madinat Jumeirah, Knowledge Village Dubai, Media City, Dubai Internet City, Al Sufouh, Al Barsha, The Greens, The Meadows, The Springs, Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Islands, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), Discovery Gardens, Dubai Investments, Park Green Community, Jebel Ali Gardens, Jebel Ali Port, Jebel Ali Industrial Area, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Jebel Ali Village, Palm Deira, Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali The World.